Sport Fishing Lesson – Kids & Youths
About the Class – a comprehensive practical fishing lesson to learn sport fishing with theories explained. Opportunity to be part of our network to fish together at cost and receive updates of techniques etc.
- Class Level: All Levels
- Age Requirement: 5 to 18 years
- Average Class Size: 1
What You’ll Learn
- Choosing where to fish – identifying “Strike Zones” which hold fishes
- Selecting the right equipment for various fishing techniques
- Fishing Setup & Rigging of rod/reel/line/lure/hook etc
- Casting techniques – Spinning & Baitcasting outfits
- Retrieval techniques/Stike-Hookup/Fight & Overcoming fish/landing fish/Unhooking & fish handling etc
- Essentials for your next solo trip
- Entrance fees to commercial ponds
- Instructor fees
- Equipment use/lures/baits
- Bottled water/Non-alcoholic beverages
- Monday to Friday: ~6hr Session starts from 9:30am ~ late
- Saturday & Sunday: ~6hr Session starts from 7:00am ~ late
* Latest starting time is 5pm
This Fishing Lesson is a session of ~6 hours specialty-guided package, designed specifically for a child to learn correctly the “Art of Sport Fishing”. Our experts will provide guidance and use of our premium equipment to get him or her in sync with the specific sport fishing techniques required to kick-start them right into this lifetime sport.
Our instructors will illustrate with practical lessons from choosing fishing setup to learning how to cast the all-important bait-casting setup and also the all-time spinning tackle which is widely used. To make it also interesting, the session is an actual practical fishing session that will allow him or her to start fishing. They will learn to setup, cast, lure techniques, strike, hook-up, fight, land and handle the fish correctly. The instructors will always be at hand to educate the participant the A to Z of this sport. This is an intensive course to cover all aspects to groom them to acquire the right set of sport fishing skills and etiquette. With the techniques learnt, your child will be able to perform well in future fishing endeavors.
All the hassle of setting up is left to us. Lessons are conducted in safe location in our Singapore fishing parks. All you have to do is turn up or arrange our pickup service. In taking such lessons, your child can by-pass weeks or months of unsuccessful or frustrating outings and get right on with catching fish. We also offer you valuable advice on what to buy as soon as you are keen to take up the sport.
No Smoking allowed.
There are no reviews yet.